Monday, October 29, 2012

Forgiveness Is Key!!

Hello Everybody! I didn't do much anything out if the ordinary with this card! I just wanted to make a card out of love for my lord and savior Jesus Christ. I took one of my favorite concept arts from Thomas Blackshear of Jesus forgiving the man holding the hammer and the nail. I cut out the picture using these special scissors from Provocraft. I laid everything on cork board paper. That candle was something I cut out of a Halloween paper and its laid upon a piece of burlap (I like the way that material looks), a piece of jewelry that looks like a clock and some chain I found in the garage. There are two pieces of paper I used the distress stain on "Forgiveness and that piece of scripture from 2 Corinthians 5:17. Above it says "Forgiveness is" and I laid a key there. So the card means "Forgiveness is Key"! I hope you enjoy looking at the card! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love this card and even more the meaning behind it. You did such a great job! :0) Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the meaning behind it...I love all of these metal items you are adding to your projects.

    ReplyDelete